Computer clocks are notoriously inaccurate, drifting from several seconds to several minutes each day due to deficiencies in original PC design. This could cause minor annoyances or major issues.
ClockWatch Pro keeps your computer's clock within +/- one second of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) by regularly comparing it to the atomic
clock—the world's most accurate clock—at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) via the Internet.
ClockWatch Pro maintains accurate time automatically—just set it once and ClockWatch does the rest.
- Choose from a powerful set of user-defined options to tailor ClockWatch, including automated or manual time setting
- Graphic display and detailed logs of your clock's performance
- Internet or direct modem dial-up connection to a wide variety of
- Command options allow you to run ClockWatch as a regular Windows application, as a Windows background service, from a system tray, or from command lines
- Use the onboard motherboard BIOS clock between time settings
- Online documentation and access to our free customer support
Read more about the different ClockWatch editions and benefits, compare editions, or find out more about specific feature details.
Other ClockWatch Products
has all the time sync features of ClockWatch Pro plus it prevents the time or date from
being changed by unauthorized users.
Client/Server synchronizes more than one computer.
ClockWatch Star Sync uses GPS satellites to deliver a reliable and secure time base.
ClockCard – a real time master clock on a PC Card provides stable, reliable time.