I don't see anything on the WWV test screen
- You initialized the receiver in the Setup
- Connected the power and receiver connections
- Checked the number of COM port in use
I don't get valid data on the test screen
- To receive valid data the WWVB receiver
validate the time signal. This may take several hours and requires a
readability greater than 2.
Running Radio Sync
Can't get time from the Radio Sync receiver
- The WWVB receiver is not yet validated the
- The receiver location is not getting good
reception. Try a different location.
- Receiver cannot currently validate the time
signal. Open up the test screen to check on broadcast reception.
Display says "Validating" for a long time
- Broadcast reception is marginal for the the
receiver location. Try re-orienting or moving the receiver.
- Reception at this location is marginal for
certain hours of the day.
I'm having problems in running Radio Sync as a
I'm trying to access the Radio Sync server
from other computers (clients)
This completes the step-by-step troubleshooter
If you still are
experiencing problems, you can start over
Beagle Software Support »