- You are having problems during installation
of either Enterprise or the Service Module check installation problems »
Enterprise can't set
time on clients
attempts to set the time fail
- Verify that you have installed the Service Module on the
clients and it is running
- Check that the client is visible on the
client tree and that its status is 'Active'
communicate with clients
can't make a connection to specific computer(s)
- If you are trying to set the time on a
client you must
install the Enterprise Service Module on that computer
- Check basic network connectivity, - are the
clients visible in Network Neighborhood on the Enterprise console?
- Check that the connection to the client is
working by pinging the client.
Time on clients
the computers on the network aren't the same time
- Verify that the Enterprise Service Module
and running as an application or a service on the client.
- Verify that the client is listed as 'Active'
on the client tree on the Enterprise console
- Verify The Enterprise console is doing a
Time Set for the client.
- Verify Enterprise is not set in the Manual
The time on the
Enterprise computer isn't right
The computer Enterprise is running on shows
the wrong time
I'm getting an
'Exceeds License' error on the console
or, some of the clients I've added won't appear on the tree
- Trial version only handles a 5 clients
for evaluation. Contact Beagle Software if you wish to test with more clients.
This completes the step-by-step troubleshooter
If you still are
experiencing problems, you can start over
Beagle Software Support »